Tag Archives: weight
Yesterday, the California Air Resources Board (CARB) passed aregulation requiring utilities to get a third of their power fromrenewable sources by 2020. CARB stepped in because the legislaturefailed to enact a law that would have increased the renewable portfoliostandard (RPS) from 20% to 33% . Renewable energy advocates are callingfor the governor to convene a [...]
Below are two ETF’s related to the oil market sector – one iscapitalization weighted (RYE) and the other is Equal weighted (IYE). You can see from three stocks that are common to BOTH ETF’s thattheir percentages in the respective ETF’s are very different and youwill also note that the performance of the equal weighted ETF [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!