Tag Archives: Webasto
Solar cells could soon be integrated into car roofs as a result of a collaboration between Konarka Technologies and one of the world’s largest auto suppliers, Webasto. The two companies signed an agreement to integrate Massachusett’s-based Konarka’s “power plastic” organic solar cells into Webasto’s automobile roofing systems. Their task is to increase the efficiency of the solar [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?