Tag Archives: wafer
Despite the global economic crisis, LDK Solar has stated that itstill has enough standing orders for its solar wafers to keep thecompany stable. According to the company, it received 14 orders forsolar wafers last year and is scheduled to deliver 14,000 megawattsworth of product by 2019. From TradingMarkets.com, here’s the latest on LDK Solar’s production [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?