Tag Archives: vicente
The Solaris is a sustainable sun shading system designed by industrial designer José Vicente. The system has been conceptualized to provide a new working/leisurespace that allows individuals to work in the open air at any place oftheir choice. The internet revolution has allowed many individuals towork from their homes, which helps them save some carbon [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar