Tag Archives: vice
An unidentified vandal attacked the still-embattled, under-construction 230-megawatt Antelope Valley Solar Ranch One (AVSR1) photovoltaic solar power plant during the night of July 9-10. Damage was estimated at $100,000, according to First Solar’s AVSR1 Project Manager Tony Perrino. First Solar has informed GTM it will be posting a $25,000 reward, payable to the first person to [...]
While working on my book on renewable energy over the past year, I’ve repeatedly come across the common argument that while renewables areall well and good, they make little sense without first doing everything we can to make homes, businesses, cars, etc. more energy-efficient. Only then, the reasoning goes, will the average consumer get the [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?