Tag Archives: viable
I recently wrote a piece for EnergyBiz Magazine on advancing solar manufacturing technology to enable solar photovoltaic (PV) technology to become a significantpart of the global energy portfolio by lowering the cost-per-watt. Thefollowing is a brief excerpt from the article. There are two ways to lower the cost-per-watt: increase conversion efficiency and lower manufacturing cost. [...]
60% rise in energybills per annum over the next decade, Stuart Lovatt of Heat my Home adds; “The age of easy andcheap oil is coming to an end. It doesn’t suddenly come to an end; obviouslyit’s a gradual change, but we’re moving away from cheap oil at a much fasterpace with increasingly difficult to extract [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?
- Ernie Moniz To Lead the U.S. DOE
- Glass and Green Building