Tag Archives: vestas
Vestas, the Danish producer of wind turbines which used to lord over the wind energy market has seen its fortunes crater with the advent of big Chinese wind turbine companies. The story of Vestas has been going downhill for a long time now with repeated revenue warnings, job losses and management changes. However like other [...]
Vestas the world’s largest wind turbine maker is all ready totransform Meier & Frank Depot Building in Northwest Portland’s Pearl District into its a revamped eco-friendly North American headquarters.The $66 million project will employ 670 construction workers to convertthe 1928 structure into clean energy showpiece. The refurbished building will paint the town of Portland a [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!