Tag Archives: venturebeat
While any loss is still a loss, SunPower Corp.’s net loss in the second quarter 2012 was lower than its and analysts expectations. The company attributed the better-than-expected results to its increased solar leasing business and revenue recognition from projects that are coming online and/or under construction. Like the U.S.’s other large solar company, First [...]
As the green buildings movement matures, the next wave of venture capital will center on startups that make net-zero operations possible. Net-zero buildings produce as much energy as they consume, requiring investments in both energy efficiency measures and in renewable energy generation. Much of the early green buildings VC – which totaled $4 billion over [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?