Tag Archives: vegetable
We have talked about the solar powered air-conditioned trucksby Mitsubishi Chemical in the past. Today, the company is again basking ingreen limelight by developing the container vegetable plant. This40-feet heat insulated container has temperature controlled interiorwith water treatment facilities for water circulation, filtration andrecycling. It is also fitted with fluorescent and LED lights tofacilitate [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?