Tag Archives: veeco
Veeco Instruments Inc. says its St.Paul, Minn., operations was awarded $800,000 in matchingfunds by the Minnesota Department of Commerce’s Office of EnergySecurity provided by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act tosupport emerging renewable energy technology. The matching fundswere awarded for a 1.5-year project designed to expedite Veeco’s copperindium gallium selenium (CIGS) deposition equipment technology tomarket. [...]
It was announced today that Veeco (VECO) will attempt its own pushinto the copper, indium, gallium, selenium (CIGS) thin film solarmarket by purchasing equipment and leased facilities from DaystarTechnologies (DSTI) as well as hire its R&D department. Daystar isselling the New York operations to reduce expenses and focus on itsCIGS on glass core operations until [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar