Tag Archives: USABC
The United States Advanced Battery Consortium LLC (USABC) has announced it’s awarded a $5.48-million lithium-ion battery technology development contract to Johnson Controls Inc. (NYSE:JCI) The $5.4 million will be used to aid in the process of developing JCI’s lithium-ion battery technology for plug-in hybrids vehicles. The award is co-funded by the DOE and includes a [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?