Tag Archives: underserved
I Recently attended Santa Clara University’s Boot Camp for social entrepreneurs, the Global Social Benefit Incubator (GSBI) — which never misses ‘wowing’ audiences as to how innovativeindividuals can be when confronted with a pressing societal need. Withsupport from the Tech Awards, Presented by Applied Materials, the GSBI has been mentoring and training would-be entrepreneurs how [...]
With all the current discussion on topics like renewable energy,policies to incentivize solar investment, product cost and pricing, anddifferent technologies and which one will emerge as the consumer choice, is anyone asking how the 2 billion people who currently do not haveaccess to electricity obtain that access? To recognize the 40th anniversary of Earth Day, [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!