Tag Archives: uk daily business news
Dr Pepper Snapple Group’s Plano, Texas headquarters are now LEED-Gold certified. The extensive renovation will not only cut the building’s operating budget by 25%, but the upfront price of the retrofit will be paid back in under a year. The building has also earned an EPA Energy Star for cutting 3.2 million kWh of energy from 2008-2011. In addition to offices, Dr. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?