Tag Archives: $tsla
Following the planned 2012 release of Tesla Motors’ highlyanticipated Model S sedan, CEO Elon Musk just announced that Tesla willrelease an electric-powered SUV just 2 years later: the Model X. TheModel X will use the same “adaptable common platform” as the Model S,but will boast a slightly more specialized battery pack. It’s excitingnews for followers [...]
Tesla (TSLA) has unveiled not only the only auto manufacturing plant in California, but the first plant dedicated solely to electric car production at the former NUMMIsite which it purchased in May. Called the “Tesla Factory” (catchyeh?), will be used to produce the all electric sedan, the Model S andpossibly other electric vehicles. “This is [...]
Investors often get excited over new technologies. Sometimes they have a reason to and sometimes not so much. Take electric cars, a topic Tesla Motors (Nasdaq: TSLA) just reopened with its IPO. After years of development, road tests and marketing hype, it seems thatthe vehicles are hitting the showrooms by the end of the year. [...]
Toyota, the world’s largest automotive company is teaming up with Tesla Motorsto manufacture a fully electric Sedan. The Tesla Model S sedan inscheduled to launch in 2012. The Model S is a high performanceelectric sedan that will compete with cars like the BMW 5-series. The 4door, 7 seat sedan is powered by an electric 70 [...]
Telsa Motors Inc.’s shares (Nasdaq:TSLA) surged in the company’s first day on the market. When the market closed Tesla’s stock price was worth $23.89, up40.53% from the $17.00 it opened at this morning. Tesla’s strongperformance stood out in a day where the American markets sunk acrossthe board. Tesla, amanufacturer of the sleek and glamorous luxury [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!