Tag Archives: tom
I spend at least a few minutes every day taking actions to connectmyself with the world’s most visible proponents of renewable energy.Right now, I’m trying to contact Tom Steyer, by all odds, one of themost vigorous and effective supporters of environmentalism and cleanenergy. Here’s a good example. While I was emailing my database urging people [...]
Electric cars might only be good for reducing pollution if theelectricity grid is getting powered up with renewable sources.Industrial designers have thought over the “green” credentials ofelectric cars and have often raised questions on their eco-friendliness. Designer Tom Miller is seeking solutions using solar energy. Tom has come up with a Solar Plug-In Car Station [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa