Tag Archives: tigo energy
Tigo Energy has raised $10 million to march toward commercial production of its solar panel monitoring system. The Los Gatos, Calif.-based startup got the second round of fundingfrom ICV, Matrix Partners, OVP Venture Partners and Clal Energy. Thecompany previous raised $6 million last year. Founded in 2007, Tigo has seen its monitoring system deployed in 18projects [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?