Tag Archives: term
Hoku Materials Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Hoku Scientific Inc.,established to manufacture and sell polysilicon for the solar market,and Tianwei New Energy (Chengdu) Wafer Co. Ltd., a subsidiary ofTianwei New Energy Holdings Co. Ltd. that manufactures silicon wafers,photovoltaic cells, and modules in China, have amended their twopolysilicon supply contracts. This amendment is meant toaccelerate [...]
Renewable energy resources in the U.S. are sufficient to meet asignificant portion of the nation’s electricity needs, says a newreport from the National Research Council. Accordingto the report, non-hydroelectric renewable resources – solar, wind,geothermal and biomass – which currently account for only 2.5% of U.S.electricity could contribute up to 10% by 2020, and 20% or [...]
First Solar (FSLR) is still a short after breaking a six week support line today. Last month, I tagged FSLR as a short mainly because massive insider selling combined with a premium valuation is a huge red flag to me. I pared back some of the position today and will look to add on any [...]
TSLhas been selling off the past week, but looks like it finally found abottom in the short-term. Today the stock closed positive for the firsttime in over a week. If TSL can break through Tuesday’s high of $25.68,we should see heavy buying come and it will be a great buy here.Although this trend is encouraging, [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!