Tag Archives: taliesin west
This past May, the Frank Lloyd Wright Foundation inaugurated a new 250-kilowatt (AC) solar PV power system donated by First Solar which will help power the historic Taliesin West campus in Scottsdale, Arizona. The commissioning marks the successful completion of the first phase of the Energizing Taliesin West™ initiative, a pioneering effort to transform the [...]
Frank Lloyd Wright’s Taliesin West is known as a National Historic Landmark and home to the architect’s archive of designs and school of architecture, with about 100,000 visitors annually. This month, Wright’s Scottsdale winter home and current training ground for aspiring architects installed solar technology to offset energy costs. More than 4,000 solar panels were [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency