Tag Archives: sunshot program
The Department of Energy (DOE) SunShot Program has a specific goal: to move the cost of solar-energy-generated electricity to be competitive, without subsidies, with the cost of fossil-fuel-generated electricity by 2020. In service to that, it supports research in every dimension of both photovoltaic (PV) solar and concentrating solar power (CSP) along the entire gamut [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy