Tag Archives: sunpac
Centrosolar America Inc., the U.S. subsidiary of CENTROSOLAR Group AG, based in Munich, Germany, has introduced SunPAC, a branded solar system specifically designed for the U.S. market. Thepackage includes compatible Centrosolar PV panels, certified mountingsystems, inverters and all necessary balance-of-system components. Aninstallation and owner’s manual with permit package drawings and allrequired NEC code-compliant equipment labels [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?