Tag Archives: streetinsider
According to StreetInsider.com, Piper Jaffray is initiating coverage on Suntech Power (STP) today witha Neutral rating and a price target of $13. It calls the company’scurrent overcapacity, distressed balance sheet and lower utilization areason to stay on the sidelines until a meaningful pull back in thestock. They believe unabsorbed overhead and lower margin will persistthrough 2010. [...]
According to StreetInsider.com Citi is out with a hold on First Solar (FSLR) but is raising the price target from $130 to $150. Citi believes the solar industry is entering a sustainable period ofsecular growth with business models in the space “exhibiting positiveearnings leverage.” “Consistent with our investment framework, we believe that solarstocks, in general, [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar