Tag Archives: stick
Intel makes fantastic microprocessors. It just stinks at almost everything else. The latest example of the Intel curse comes with problems SpectraWatt, a solar cell company spun out of Intel in 2008. The Associated Pressreports that the company will lay off around 100 employees and close a manufacturing plant in suburban New York. The company [...]
Glue. That’s literally one of the secret ingredients of a new and relativelynovel solar module from Lumeta that is on exhibit at Solar PowerInternational this week. The company, a subsidiary of a large roofing contractor called DRI Companies, has devised a 400-wattsolar module that essentially sticks onto the roof of a building. Youjust peel off [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa