Tag Archives: stewart
Collins Stewart likes the Suntech Power (STP) earnings report as much as I did and is upgrading the stock from Sell to Hold and has a $14 price target on it. Hat tip to Street Insider for the following analyst comment: The full details of STP’s blow out 4Q09 can be seen in the attachedtable, [...]
Things are about to get brighter for the Stewart Air National Guard Base (ANG). According to a recent press release by Congressman Maurice Hinchey (D-NY), a solar farm will be built at the Stewart Air National Guard Base. The project, funded by a $4 million federal investment under the2010 Defense Appropriations bill, will be built [...]
According to StreetInsider.com,Collins Stewart is out this morning joining the solar bull parade andraising the targets and estimates for both Canadian Solar (CSIQ) andTrina Solar (TSL). They reiterate the Buy rating on Canadian Solar and padded the pricetarget to $40 from $26. The firm cites “slightly higher volumes and ahigher average selling price in Q210.” [...]
Collins Stewart upgraded First Solar (FSLR) from Hold to Buy this morning and has a price target of $160. Hat tip to StreetInsider.com for the following analyst comments: The firm notes that its downgrade in March was “due to concerns thatits CY10 EPS was at risk due to impending module price cuts and itssignificant valuation [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!