Tag Archives: stanford stan ovshinsky
Stanford "Stan" Ovshinsky, now 86-years old, is theYoda of the solar market. In his words, "I lived through the greatdepression but I didn’t know what was that great about it." He, along with his wife, co-founded ECD in 1960 and are some of the pioneers of renewable energy technology. He’s the inventor of ECD’s flexible solar (triplejunction [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar