Tag Archives: spyder
Concept Spyder, the second variant of the BMW i8, has just been unveiled and just like its Coupe sibling; it also subtly combines a lightweight design and a leading drivetrain technology, eDrive. Spyder is the third iteration of i series, the range of new hybrid and electric cars ready for sale in 2013. There are [...]
The SPYDER Xc has been designed by Seung Kim as a vehicle that can adapt to different conditions in the urban world of tomorrow.The vehicle is powered by electric motors that run on both electricityand solar energy. The electric motor of the vehicle is powered by alithium-ion battery pack and generates up to 100hp of [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!