Tag Archives: spinoff
Last year, we wrote about how SpectraWatt, a solar spin-off from Intel, laid off most of its employees and shut its doors. This week, it filed for Chapter 11 reorganization. Think of that as the sequel. SpectraWatt blamed market conditions for the bankruptcy filing, but there’s more to the story than that. Last year, it [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?