Tag Archives: soly
I’ve heard this from a source and with the documents for an initialpublic offering filed, I don’t expect Solyndra to confirm it, but itgives an insight into why the company seems to have moved ahead of someof the other start-ups in cadmium indium gallium selenide (CIGS) solarcells. CEO Chris Gronet gets a live video feed [...]
Thinfilm solar vendor Solyndra (SOLY) was not exactly explicit in declaringtheir module price per watt in their recently filed S-1 (which we dissected in Part 1). In short, the company doesn’t put the number in there. Trony Solar, which recently pulled its IPO, and others do. Some simple math, which admitedly does not tell the [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?