Tag Archives: soleil
A tale of two analyst comments today on First Solar (FSLR) withSoleil Securities downgrading the stock and Broadpoint Amtechmaintaining its Buy rating and raising the price target to $250 basedon the potential for several catalysts. Hat tip to StreetInsider for the following analyst notes: The catalysts highlighted include: The 2009 Analyst Day: FSLR is scheduled [...]
Palo Alto, Calif.-based Nanosys has created QDSoleil, a wholly owned division focused on the use of its proprietarynanotechnology in solar panel cell designs. Nanotechnology is the nextstep in the natural evolution of a solar-generated, grid-ready energysupply, the company says. QD Soleil’s intellectual propertyincludes over 500 patents and patent applications. According to thecompany, this technology has [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar