Tag Archives: solar stock
Consecutive weeks of gains on the major indexes suggest the market isshowing signs of recovery, however as predicted by The Green Market,solar has had a bumpy ride. At the beginning of 2009, The Green Marketpublished its Solar Stock Picks,these five solar companies were selected based on their ability toweather the impending decline in demand, manage [...]
Yesterday LDK Solar (LDK) announced it was receiving more capital from China banks and this morning Yingli (YGE) is announcing additional financingwith the renewal of credit lines of up to RMB 1 billion with theExport-Import Bank of China which is owned by China’s centralgovernment. I think it’s clear that China is going to do whatever [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa