Tag Archives: solar leaf
Artificial photosynthesis replicates the natural photosynthesis process for producing electricity. The natural process involves two critical steps or half reactions. First is the oxidation of water molecules to produce oxygen and protons (hydrogen). And the second step involves the reaction of oxygen with carbon dioxide to form glucose. With little success, the researchers are trying [...]
Haveyou ever heard of the term biomimicry? The greek word "Bios" means lifeand "‘mimesis" means to imitate. biomimicry is the study of naturesdesigns and mimicking nature to solve human challenges. The NationalInstitute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology Mitsubishi andTokki of Japan has taken a hold of the concept of biomimicry to developa very interesting [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy