Tag Archives: Solar Design
Dow Chemical (NYSE: DOW) introduced a new competition, the Dow Solar Design to Zero Competition, for architecture, design and engineering students and professionals to develop home designs based on their regions using solar technologies and sustainable construction practices. Registration for the competition, which has a $20,000 grand prize, started Aug. 15 and ends on Oct. [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?