Tag Archives: smallest
The Sol Cinema is a one-of-its-kind micro cinema that is poweredentirely by the clean energy beamed on earth by the sun. The micro movie house can accommodate 8 adults or 12 children for a unique cinematicexperience. The movie house screens a collection of comedy, quirky,music videos and short films with inspiring environment themes. Built on [...]
Researchers at the University of Michiganhave developed the world’s smallest self-powered sensor that canoperate nearly perpetually running solely on solar energy. The system’ssolar cells, processor and battery are all located in a tiny framemeasuring just 9-cubic-millimeter. The system can beused in new biomedical implants and various home-, building- andbridge-monitoring devices and could improve the efficiency [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?