Tag Archives: similar
Cleantech investors and environmentalists alike can’t help but feel asthough the football has been pulled out from under them, yet again,regarding Congress’ abandonment of the energy bill that was before them, but forgetting about energy and climate policy for a while (as statedin this article) may allow oil companies and other heavy polluters to gain [...]
Statenonprofit organization California Statewide Community DevelopmentAuthority (CSCDA), is planning to launch a solar financing program thatcould make the technology a lot more affordable all over California. According to Greentech Media, the project is a similar but larger version of the one launched by the city of Berkeley recently. Ina nutshell, the city will sell bonds [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa