Tag Archives: shah
Jigar Shah is the CEO of the Carbon War Room in Washington DC, the non-profit brainchild of Sir Richard Branson that brings to bear the tools of free-market capitalism to forward the aimsof sustainability in some terrifically clever ways. Perhaps the feature of the Carbon War Room that jumps out immediately is its grasp on [...]
The investment communityisn’t as bullish on federal grant and loan guarantee programs ascompany execs. At least one analyst expects the shipment of solarenergy equipment worldwide to fall 25 percent. It’seasy to opine about how the various government spending plans onrenewable energy – whether they are in the United States or China –will be a great [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy