Tag Archives: settlement
Previous posts (here, here and here) discussed the patent litigation between Zep Solar and Westinghouse Solar over solar panel mounting technology. The contentious dispute involved at least three patents, three forums, two reexaminations, and back and forth cross claims of infringement and invalidity. Recently, Zep and Westinghouse announced that they have reached a comprehensive settlement to end their patent [...]
Did you know that a "Settlement Agreement and Mutual Release"dated May 26, 2009 (less than a week before GM’s bankruptcy filing) wasmade and entered into by and between GM, General Motors de Mexico, S.de R.L. de C.V., General Motors of Canada Limited, and Saturn LLC, onthe one hand (collectively, the “GM Parties”), and Cobasys and [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar