Tag Archives: self-assembly
A research team under the collective leadership of Nicolas Giuseppone and Bernard Doudin, successful created highly conductive plastic nanofibers that can self assemble. Giuseppone and his colleagues propelled the discovery by first determining the structure of nanowires. The team chemically altered triarylamines (synthetic molecules commonly used in Xerox processes) and observed some fascinating reactions. The [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?