Tag Archives: scraper
Rogers Marvel Architects have designed a striking proposal for the redevelopment of the Brooklyn House of Detention, by converting the city-owned land into a mixed-usebuilding that carries the texture of Brooklyn into vertical urban form. Christened the Brooklyn Yard Scraper, the sustainable buildingprovides space for commercial, residential and recreational needs whilereducing its impact on the [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?