Tag Archives: salt water
Italian designer Gabriella Diamanti has developed a simple solar powered still that turns sea water into drinking water, is portable and can be made for less that $50 per unit, reports treehugger.com. The still works “like an upside-down coffee percolator to desalinate salt water,” says reporter Meagan Treacy. “The ceramic oven has three main pieces. [...]
Fuel cell technology is no doubt the future of clean energy. That is especially the case with automobile industry which is trying pretty hard to change from its addiction of fossil fuel consumption to greener energy sources. Electric vehicles today are mostly plug-ins that use Lithium-Ion batteries to store energy and then power them on [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!