Tag Archives: river
During the Presidential and Congressional races, there’s something we’re not hearing enough about, energy and incentives. This is particularly important for renewable like solar and wind, but not because they’re seeking special treatment, they want equal treatment. One of the biggest issues with energy in the U.S. and renewable energy in particular is it has [...]
The Great River Turbine is a conceptual design for a large (one hundred foot diameter) stainless steel water turbine developed to function as a tourist attraction and as a powerful electricity generator. The electricity is generated by the current of the river as it flows through the turbine rotating its twelve massive blades, which in [...]
John Ohlin, president and CEO of Gold River Productions Inc. (GRPS)reported that the company’s patent pending technology of a monolithic,photovoltaic solar roof has been embraced by the SIP’s industry. "SIP stands for structural insulated panel which is an emerging construction technology particularly in commercial construction," Ohlin reported."An Executive at SIP school and the SIP Association [...]
- America’s Problem with Solar
- PV @ $0.37 per watt in 2017?
- Fuel Cells in Outer Space!
- Electric Vehicle Wireless Charging is Here
- New York City Gets 25 Solar Streetchargers
- Will Electric Racers dominate at Pikes Peak?
- Improving Solar Cells with Quantum-Dot Microscopy
- Reduce Your Global Footprint and Energy Consumption
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!