Tag Archives: rick rule
The Energy Report: Earlier this week, the International Energy Agency forecast the U.S. would become the world’s largest oil producer and an exporter of natural gas by 2020, and would attain energy self-sufficiency by 2035. Do you agree, and what would that mean? Rick Rule: We stand a very good chance of accomplishing the first [...]
Long-time followers of Global Resource Investments Founder and Chairman Rick Rule know he is an energy bull. He sees increasing demand as an inevitable outcome of global mathematical formulas. “Around the world, in emerging and frontier markets, 3.5 billion people aspire to your lifestyle, but haven’t been able to compete with you for the last [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa