Tag Archives: requirements
Energy storage technology might be moving from a nice-to-have addition to solar and wind installations to a component that’s necessary for project approval, if developments in California are any indication. Solar developer BrightSource Energy and its utility partner Southern California Edison (SCE) may face rejection for two of five proposed power purchase agreements because they are [...]
Also, rebate in SDG&E region triggering down soonKatrinaPerez, non-residential program manager at the CA Center for SustainableEnergy (CCSE), emailed the changes to the rebate process for the CA Solar Initiative beginning July 1. New Module List:There will be a revised eligible solar panels list following SenateBill 1 guidelines. The list will be virtually the same [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa