Tag Archives: redesign
The slump in Applied Materials’ SunFab solar linecontinued Wednesday with sales and orders tumbling in the second quarter and the red ink increasing. With the business now at perilous levels, Applied Chief Mike Splinter said sharp cuts were on the way, even after an $83 millionsecond-quarter write down of SunFab equipment the company doesn’t thinkit [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar