Tag Archives: recovery act
Recently, some have questioned the President’s commitment toconfronting climate change. People like Greenpeace’s US executivedirector Phil Radfordhave gone as far as saying that the President is "missing in action" onglobal warming. A May 18 Time magazine article asked the question, "Is Obama’s Environmental Agenda Losing Out?" and a June 1 article is entitled "Is the [...]
This afternoon, President Obama announced more than $467 million in Recovery Act funding for geothermal and solar projects. Here’s the breakdown… $140 million for geothermal demonstration projects $80 million for enhanced geothermal systems technology research and development $100 million for innovative exploration techniques $30 million for a national geothermal data system, resource assessment, and classification [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?