Tag Archives: recognizes
Yingli Green Energy granted Applied Materials its "Special Contribution Award" forexcellence in optimizing the efficiency and productivity of its solarphotovoltaic (PV) cell manufacturing operations in Baoding, Hebeiprovince, China. Applied Materials was one of only two equipmentmanufacturers among Yingli’s 200 suppliers to win this prestigiousaward. This was the highest honor given to Yingli’s business partnersduring its [...]
Colorado Cleantech Industries Association awarded Abound Solar itsHigh-impact Cleantech Company of the year award at a ceremony in Denveron Oct. 19. Colorado Cleantech is a new organization, only in its second year,dedicated to promoting the clean technology industry in Colorado andestablishing the state as a key player in the growing national greeneconomy. The organization chose [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa