Tag Archives: r&d
The Department of Energy’s Office of Vehicle Technologies (OVT) announced today that it has awarded Applied Materials a $5 million research grant for the development of advanced cells for electric drive vehicle batteries over the next three years. The accepted proposal for ‘Modular Process Equipment for Low Cost Manufacturing of High Capacity Prismatic Li-Ion Cell’ [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy