Tag Archives: pumped
The U.S. has not yet seriously considered pumped hydro for new energy storage, according to Energy Secretary Steven Chu. Pumped hydro storage uses excess electricity to pump water uphill to areservoir. Then when electricity demand increases, the water is released downward through turbines to generate electricity that is fed into thegrid. On average, pumped hydro [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar
- Australian Scientists Printing Solar Cells Down Under
- Why are Auto Dealers Hating on Tesla?