Tag Archives: pump
With oil prices remaining stubbornly above the $100 per barrel mark for WTIC, calls for $6 gas in the U.S. as a consequence of an attack on Iran may turn out to be a rather conservative, maybe even a low-ball estimate. According to Bloomberg, the average price paid at the pump has recently jumped above [...]
Strap on that safety belt for one wild summer of frantic trading in the energy complex, according to economist, prolific author and wealth strategist, Stephen Leeb. He says gas prices in the US could reach $6 per gallon by the summer driving season.Get my next ALERT 100% FREE And if there’s any economic event that [...]
PurePower Distribution is proud to announce its new relationship withPreferred Pump, one of the nation’s largest and most trusted wholesaledistributors of domestic water systems. Over the last 25 years,thousands of water well drillers, farmers and ranchers, pumpinstallers, dealers, and contractors have turned to Preffered Pump forthe highest quality equipment and service. So we were particularly proud [...]
- Solar on Breweries Across the U.S
- How Green Windows Provide Energy Efficiency
- Solar + Cloud Computing: Google’s Project Loon
- Wood as a Green Material
- In Focus: Green Engineering Advancements
- The Electric Vehicle Market in 10 Years
- Panasonic: 100M Li-Ion Tesla Batteries Ship This Month
- In Focus: India’s Energy Ties with Iran
- New Renewable Energy Projects Approved by Obama Adminstration
- The Solar Robots are Coming!
- Florida Has Spoken: More Renewable Energy!
- Bloomberg Announces Insane NYC Climate Plan
- SunRun Wants Utilities to Innovate Rooftop Solar
- UW Professor Designs Solar Cells that Store Energy
- Buffet Bets Against Nuclear
- Squirrels: Solar’s Biggest Threat?
- Facebook’s Hydroelectric Data Center Opens in Sweden
- Renewable Energy Funding in South Africa