Tag Archives: property value
Did you know that most solar customers are not rich? Most have an annual household income under six figures, and way below that $150,000 mark many consider wealthy. What’s more, 70 percent say they’re actually penny-pinchers, or, to be polite about it, “savvy spenders.” These are just two observations reported in a new infographic released [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?