Tag Archives: produces
After First Solar broke the $1.00 a Watt price barrier last yearwith its non-silicon based thin film, which cost $0.76 cents a Watt,it’s now Swiss solar equipment manufacturing giant Oerlikon Solar creating waves. The company recently announced that they can enablesolar manufacturers to produce their amorphous silicon thin film modules at a cost under $0.70 [...]
Light Sanctuary, a mirage-like Sculpture is as green as aesthetically appealing it looks. Designed by New York architects Decker Yeadon, this massive desert sculpture comprises of 33-foot-tall verticalphotovoltaic panels twisting and plunging through 100 acres of the Dubai sands. It was designed specially keeping in mind the Dubai architecture firm Studied Impact sponsored 2010 Land [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- The Solar Vineyard House by Michael Jantzen
- Report: Solar PV Market to Recover by 2015
- Green Design Standards and the Construction Industry
- Converting Waste Heat Into Electricity Through Osmosis
- The Solar Canals of India
- In Focus: Sustainable Base
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?