Tag Archives: printer
TheRoad Printer by industrial designer Hoyoung Lee, Doyoung Kim and HongjuKim is a conceptual device that can be used to print signs onto theroad surface by harvesting solar energy by an onboard solar panel. Thedevice is aimed to ease the task of printing road signs such as U Turn,Bus, Arrow Sign and Stop Sign at [...]
Peopleare coming up with creative ways to lower the cost of solar cellsthrough manufacturing efficiencies. Traditional crystalline based solarpanels have an intensive manufacturing process which requires siliconto be grown and it quite a complex process which increases the cost perwatt. Recently National Renewable Energy Lab (NREL) has been investingin solar inkjet and sprayer systems, equipment [...]
Search 26k+ Solar Articles
- New CPV Efficiency Record for Amonix
- Toyota Prius to be Replaced?
- Securitization and Renewable Energy
- The All-Electric Fiat 500e
- The Energy Supercomputer
- A Breakthrough or Just Another PV Module?
- Bloom Energy Sees Revenue Drop in Q1
- Catching Photosynthesis in the Act
- Top 5 Ways The U.S Military is Utililizing Renewable Energy
- New Solar Technology to Increase Efficiency
- The Rise Of The Green Machines
- Solar Savings: Tax Credits and Solar